Hey all, I have been sucked into the world of blogging. I find myself addressing so many emails with the same content that I finally decided to have one place that everybody can go to if they want to know. That is not to say I am not sending out individual emails anymore, but the ones that are going to everybody can now go to one place. I hope to do a little something at least monthly, but would be nice to do something weekly. Will keep it up as long as I can... you know how things come and go in this house.
In short, welcome to our "smithologies"!
4 comments:
Great idea on the blog. Can you attach pictures? I really haven't been on any blog sites before? Love you guys -JEFF
"Blogging" sad to say is not in my vocabulary! I will try. Helen
Pretty cool. I like it
Cyanne is so entrepreneurial. I love it. Save me some avocados. I can use some good avocados for Super Bowl Sunday.
Post a Comment