Okay, I am supposed to name 3 people to tag next... not sure I have that many people on blogger.com. I tag: Shaunte, Kelli, and Melissa. Just kind of a fun thing!
10 YEARS AGO: I was enrolled in fashion school, nearly pregnant and planning my wedding.
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST:
1. Mail a baby order.
2.Steam the tar out of my house... more fun than work there though!3.Pick up kids at school. Can't forget again!
4.Finish the girls easter dresses.
5.Call Brandi about her lateset adventure.5 SNACKS THAT I ENJOY:
1.Popcorn
2.Crackers
3.Chocolate
4.Dry peas from Trader Joes
5.Bagel chips from Trader Joes5 PLACES I'VE LIVED: Missoula, MT, Polson, MT (only for summers), Long Beach, Ca, Murray, Ut, Lehi, Ut
WHAT I WOULD DO IF I SUDDENLY BECAME A BILLIONAIRE: Invest, finally buy a house, and find or start a charity.
Travel.5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1.Office assistant for a neurologist
2.Life guard/swim instructor in Mt
3.Retail for Victoria's Secret in Westminster
4.Part time nanny for my cousin
5.Associate designer in the fashion industry. MyMichelle and California Concepts lables.5 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
1.I could burn water when I first got married.
2.I don't iron clothes.
3.I have had more than one bug die in my ear.
4.I've alwasy wanted to see Ireland, Italy and Australia.
5.Can't think of anything else... I am kind of an open book!
Friday, March 14, 2008
I got tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment