Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Soccer Chick!


Cyanne had her first soccer game ever last weekend. She was awesome! Maybe she was showing off for the neighbor family and her aunt and uncle that were in town, but I think her competitive spirit is perfect for the sport.


She has incredible endurance and was all over the field. Her first goal was, unfortunatley, scored for the other team. Once she figured out where her team's goal was she scored another goal. She then followed up the goal action with 2 assists. Her highlight was when she headed the ball to a team mate off a goalie kick. Of course I know nothing of the sport so, those of you that actually know what is going on, please bear with my poor discriptions.


I was so excited to get to her game I forgot the camera. This picture is from her first practice. Will get a better picture at this weeks game. Will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Shaunte' said...

Yea Cyanne! That's awesome you scored some goals.

About Me