We took the kids one night so Jenn could go on a date, then she took the kids so we could go on a date, then Jenn and I went to see Twilight for a girls night. Beyond all the dating we just had fun. We played kickball in the park, went disc golfing at a short course, and went to her friend's house to see their newborn goats. They have some property with chickens, goats and a mini horse. Ammon was a kick with the animals. He loved them as long as they were at a distance. Did let him "ride" the pygmy goat though. With a lot of help that is. I forgot my camera, so there are no pictures to show you. Lame I know.
I know we declared our house a baby free zone, but we have gone and added yet another family member. Foster spent a lot of time with the last of Jenn's chiwenie (half chihuahua and half wiener dog) puppies. At the end of our stay he approached us and asked if he could have him for his birthday. We told him it was a lot of responsibility, but he said he wanted it and would give up the video game he had previously asked for. Now he has a dog, and has been doing fantastic with taking care of him. No arguments on potty training or feeding. We are pretty impressed!
The official name is Indiana Jones, of course, but we call him Indy. First he wanted to name him Firedamage (his online video game tag), then moved on to Dr. Jones. I turned that down because I didn't want to run down the street screaming, "Dr. Jones get back in that house!". No need to advertise how crazy I am already. Indy just seems less crazy.
He is a great puppy, and seems that he will be easy to train. He doesn't like to get in trouble, but loves to get praise. He plays well with the kids and dogs, but knows where his cage is for some peace and quiet. As you can see he has a striking resemblance to our jack russel terrier, Daisy. He is so well tempered it is really hard not to love him right away.
1 comment:
Indy's cute little face ALMOST makes me want to get a dog! He is adorable. It will be fun to hear what you thought of the Twilight movie. Sounds like you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment