Friday, January 30, 2009

APPLES AND APRONS

As some of you may know I make baby items and aprons on a custom order basis. Thank you to everybody that has placed orders with me!

About a year ago I thought about setting up my own website. This site would be devoted to fun and showing off some of my projects. Due to all the drama in the last year that has been put on hold. I decided a couple weeks ago to start a blog instead. Kind of a trial run to see if people are interested. So far there seems to be some interest.

As you all know I have LOTS of random information and off the wall ways to do things. I mean, lets face it: I don't tend to do anything the easy/normal way. In the end I thought it would be fun to have a site as a form of distraction for all of us that are "just moms" (not to exclude the stay at home dads we know).

Feel free to stop by and see what I have going on. Please keep in mind it is meant to be a fun site, and I hope you all will enjoy it! And remember I am on a learning curve. Technology is not my friend!

www.applesandaprons.blogspot.com

No comments:

About Me