Yesterday was Nate's day off. We did a few errands, and opted to have lunch at Costco. Ressa and Ammon were hungry, but still in a good mood.
Nate left me and the kids to go fill up drinks, and of course, Ammon made a mess with the ketchup. I sent Ressa over to get some napkins from the dispenser. I was watching her.
A boy approached her as she pulled the first napkin out. He went to grab it away from her. He was quite a bit bigger than her and I thought she would just give it to him. Imagine my surprise when she grabbed his advancing hand and moved it away. She then looked straight into his face and instructed him to "get your own napkin!". The little boy gave her a really shocked look, glanced back over his shoulder at his mom, and grabbed himself another napkin.
This exchange was brief, but was so funny. She may be a little girl but she does have some great attitude!
No comments:
Post a Comment