Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TARA vs. POLE

Today I decided to run to Ralphs really quick to get bread. Normal enough, right?

Anyway, we went in, talked to a fireman (Walter), picked up two loaves of bread, picked up a dressing for tonight, paid, got in the car and hit a light pole. Normal day.

I was driving and talking to the kids at the same time. Apparently I am incapable of doing two things at once today. I started to turn left and hit a bump followed by the lightpole.



The tire popped and we had to call Nate whom was at home waiting for lunch. He was so happy... He came and took pictures (no doubt to tease me since up until now he has been the only one to wreck cars in a stupid way); we called insurance, the tow company and body company that the dealership uses. The tow company used the wrench to pull the bumper out of the tire and wheel well and put the spare tire on. We then drove it to the body shop and am currently awaiting the insurance company to look at it.


What a great day!! Everybody do me a HUGE favor and stay away from all those rouge lightpoles... especially at the grocery store!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That totally stinks! What a bummer. Hope you get your car back soon!

About Me