On the day of her birthday we did lunch at Chic-fil-A with Nate, picked up the earings and sunglasses she was wanting, made birthday brownies, and had a quick celebration with our friend "uncle Palmer" who was in town. Then it was off to Brad's house for a BBQ.
I know what you are thinking... could we get a bigger candle? I had bought candles at the store, and then left without them so we improvised.
The 22th is Ressa's best friend's birthday. We called her to wish her a happy birthday and to finalize plans for the joint birthday party we were doing at Cheryl's house.
On the 24th we threw a party for the girls. They had picked "icecream" as their theme so we ran with it. I picked up pizzas and made "icecream cone cup cakes". Cheryl picked up a pinata, balloons, and put together an icecream sundea/banana split station for the kids.
I didn't frost the cupcakes. We let the kids decorate their own with frosting and spinkles of all kinds. They had a blast!!

Cheryl helped the kids make their icecream treats. As expected a few of them got a bit carried away on toppings.
Luke was the lucky one to break the pinata. He was definatley the most agressive hitter there. Something that was to be expected in a sea of girls!
Eventually party time turned into a snail hunting expedition. Everybody got in on the action!
3 comments:
Looks like lots of b-day fun! I love the ice cream theme--too cute!
How wonderful! Thank you for the great pictures - it was fun to see all the kids having so much fun. I hope she had a great birthday!
Love, Barb
Your family pic is beautiful!
Post a Comment