Cyanne being our soccer nut had a great time in Salt Lake. Besides spending her days in Jeff and Sandee's pool with Nick, Jeff took her to a real soccer game. It was Utah vs. Mexico. She had a great time! Jeff bought her a ball, and then arranged for them to eat dinner with the players and their families. She had no fear when it came to asking for autographs. She now has a ball with every player's signature... even got the coach to sign! She was on cloud nine!

Then it was off to Montana with Seve, Carla, Natalie, and Lexus. Heather also flew up this week to hang out with her cousins. They have been moving and shaking non stop since their arrival. The girls have gone to the water park there, gone fishing with grandpa, floated my favorite river in tubes (the Blackfoot of course!), and are soon to go camping on horseback in the mountains of Livingston!


When Cyanne isn't with the Smith's she has been speanding some time with my Aunt Denise, Uncle Jim, brother Sean, and has spent some time with Grandpa Harry. She has enjoyed hiking, movie nights, and swimming with them. I haven't gotten any pictures, but when I talk to her she sounds like she is having a great time!
Vacation isn't close to over for her so I'm sure I will have pleanty more pics soon! She won't fly home until Aug. 8. I will try to get more pics up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment