Monday, November 9, 2009

WHAT ARE YOUR BLOG ADDRESSES?

I'm disappointed to tell all my friends:

I have lost all your blog addresses. First our laptop crashed-- we have yet to fix it. Then my dumb phone crashed with all my contacts being wiped clean. Therefore, I have lost track of all my friends I like to peek in on. I remembered Kristin's just because the name is so her, but if any of you would leave your addresses either under the comment section or email it to me I would be grateful. We really miss everybody!

Tara

4 comments:

brodiefiles said...

www.thebrodiefiles.blogspot.com

Damon and Tiffany Brodowski

Kristin said...

ha ha about my blog name. So fun to read your updates and see the Halloween pics! Awesome costumes, as usual.

Kelli said...

5dunnfamily.blogspot.com

Kelli Dunn

Anonymous said...

我秀视频聊天 , 我秀在线演艺 , 六间房视频聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯网 , 线上人间视讯 , 台湾线上人间 , 线上人间聊天室 , 可乐视频聊天社区 , 免费视频聊天 , mv视频聊天首页

About Me