Well, as usual we pulled out all the stops when it came to St. Patrick's day!
Cyanne and Foster were among the few students that knew what St. Patrick did for Ireland, and two of a very few that dressed up for the day. No face paint today, but LOTS of food coloring!

Ressa started out the day with her green eggs, minus the ham, while Ammon enjoyed his green oatmeal and applesauce very much.
Sometime between breakfast, getting a green mohawk, and getting dressed Ammon became a chipendale in training...
Then we finished up the day with some walking to get the kids at school...
All in all it was a great St. Patrick's Day. Hope you had a great time as well!
2 comments:
You got some good shots! I love the one of Ammon and Ressa walking to pick up the kids. Love your little Chipendale in training and the green teeth! (I was wondering how you did that, so I was glad you mentioned the food coloring.)
Too cute......
Post a Comment