Hopefully, it was a little less work to clean up than the flour a few weeks ago! I can't believe he did it again. Wait a second...I can believe it because Junior repeatedly makes the same messes, too! I hope he enjoyed the pancakes (if he got any.) :) I'm glad you got some cute pics of it for us to enjoy. It's hilarious (and a little aggravating) how pleased they look with themselves after they make a mess.
1 comment:
Hopefully, it was a little less work to clean up than the flour a few weeks ago! I can't believe he did it again. Wait a second...I can believe it because Junior repeatedly makes the same messes, too! I hope he enjoyed the pancakes (if he got any.) :) I'm glad you got some cute pics of it for us to enjoy. It's hilarious (and a little aggravating) how pleased they look with themselves after they make a mess.
Post a Comment